Rocket Player – Music Player v126.96.36.199
Rocket Player was designed with both the easy and advanced listener in mind. The easy to use interface allows you to browse to the music you want to hear faster without getting bogged down in details and extra buttons. Additionally, advanced options give you an opportunity to create your own music listening experience with quick playlist editing and a dynamic equalizer.
Frequently asked questions are available at http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ
This free Android media player contains key features focused on streamlining your music player interaction including:
– Personalize your look with themes
– Stream music to your Chromecast device
– Control sound with 5 band graphic equalizer (Android 2.3+)
– Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, podcasts, folders, composers, videos and playlists
– Video browser and player
– Play or shuffle by albums, artists, genres, songs, podcasts, folders, composers, videos and playlists
– Batch operations for optimizing your library
– Display embedded lyrics support
– Remove unused media tabs
– Edit tags
– Programmable sleep timer
– Create and edit playlists within the player
– Create dynamic “Live List” playlists based on rules
– Fade in and out when playing and stopping songs
– Playlist/library control for musicians and instructors with pause/stop after song option
– Controllable lockscreen
– Bookmark podcasts
– Customize the default action for different categories
– Add music up next, like in iTunes
– Control your music with 4×1 and 4×2 widgets
– Support for most scrobbling apps
When combined with iSyncr, an app for syncing your iTunes music with your Android device, Rocket Player allows you to:
– Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
– Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
– Sync song ratings to and from iTunes
– Sync video play counts
To take your music listening to the next level, upgrade Rocket Player with the Rocket Player Premium Unlocker. The Premium version unlocks the following features:
– Support for even more audio formats: Apple Lossless (alac), True Audio (tta), APE (ape), Musepack (mpc),Waveform Audio File (wav), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio (except lossless and copy protected) (wma)
– Customize sound using a 10 band graphic equalizer
– Limit distortion and clipping with limiter
– Assign an equalizer preset to a song, genre, playlist, artist, album, or podcast
– Right/Left balance control
– Replay Gain
– Gapless playback
– Variable playback speed for podcasts
– Variable playback speed for music
– Marked gapless albums in iTunes will play gapless when used with iSyncr
– Start/stop time from iTunes is used when used with iSyncr
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Want to help translate to your language?
App updates and Giveaways!
Follow us on
All album art used with permission.
© 2014 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.